KMLA is a place full of smart people. This might sound good, but in other words, it means they are cunning. Before I come here, I thought that everyone
here would be so polite and kind. I thought it would be much different from the
middle school. I thought I would hang out with different elite people who think
and act in different way. But as the time passes, like everything does, KMLA
also started to disappoint me.
Students here were also the same or even
more. At first, people couldn’t eliminate their bad habits that they had in
middle school: bragging, acting like sunbaes, etc. Also, after few weeks, they
also started to notice that how the person is seen to the others is important, and
then they started to fill their outer surface with pretty false and lies. They
didn’t even hesitate to lie or say something completely false about the others
to improve how they are seen to the others. Looking at every quarrel and conflict
happened in KMLA, things like talking behind the people, lying, image-making
are engaged, and here, most of the KMLA students use their smart brains to step
on the others and become the best “at least in the way ho they are seen”.
KMLA students were the same and even more
of an imprudent adolescent. This is what disappointed me. But what disappointed
me the most is that I myself am also one of the students, and I myself am not
an exception.
I'm sad to hear such a bad news. Hope you to overcome the current crisis. Never forget your friends that stay next to you.
ReplyDeleteThis is what I'm feeling right now. Cheer up!
ReplyDeleteI do not care if the students are overly imprudent..
ReplyDeleteI get annoyed when they pretend to be no adolescents and want them to be treated as adults..
Thinking that he is the only adult among all students. not cool.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYOU are an exception <3
ReplyDelete