Friday, February 22, 2013

Self-introduction

Hi, my name is 이수연 from 10v1.

I want to be a psycologist or a psychotherapist, and I am interested in philosophy.
I want to study psychology and philosophy in the university.

I have lived in Shanghai for about 3 years from the beginning of the 4th grade to the end of the 6th grade.
Then, I came back to Korea, and graduated middle school.
Thus, I am very good at Chinese, but I think I am not that good at English.
So, I want to improve Englush futher more, especially, my writing skills and the quality of the essays, through the classes provided in KMLA.

I am very open minded, and I really like getting along with friends.
But somtimes, due to the stress, I might get very dumb and stupid.

Anyway, I hope I can get a lot from this class, and from all of you!!

1 comment: